Love of a lifetime..Romeo & Juliet

Valentines day is soon to be, and I found this fashionable photos from
Enjou the story, the best Love story ever. For LOVE-Happy Valentine !
Ballet dancer Roberto Bolle was invited by Vogue Magazine (USA) to star alongside model Coco Rocha in a Fashionable version of Romeo & Juliet.
The “Love of a Lifetime ” photo editorial shot by renowned photographer
Annie Leibowitz features in the magazine’s December issue 2008.




JULIET
Go ask his name: if he be married.
My grave is like to be my wedding bed.

Nurse
His name is Romeo, and a Montague;
The only son of your great enemy.

JULIET
My only love sprung from my only hate!
Too early seen unknown, and known too late!
Prodigious birth of love it is to me,
That I must love a loathed enemy.



ROMEO
Can I go forward when my heart is here?
Turn back, dull earth, and find thy centre out.

He cllimbs the wall, and leaps down within it


ROMEO:O, speak againg,bright Angel! for thou art As
glorious to this night,being o ér my head As is a winged
messengerof heaven.....
JULIA: O.Romeo,Romeo! wherfore art thou Romeo?
Deny thy father or refuse thy name;.....

PARIS
I do defy thy conjurations,
And apprehend thee for a felon here.

ROMEO
Wilt thou provoke me? then have at thee, boy!

They fight

PAGE
O Lord, they fight! I will go call the watch







LIET
Yea, noise? then I'll be brief. O happy dagger!
Snatching ROMEO´s dagger . This is thy shetah;
Stabs herself, there rust, and let me die

Falls on ROMEO´s body,and dies

**********************************************


The remarkable tall dancer (height six-three) has previous modeled for Salvatore Ferragamo and Gap label.
Juliet – aka Coco – parades in an array of show-stopping couture dresses, among which, one signed by Christian Lacroix (ball scene) and a stunning
Alexander McQueen red silk tulle gown used for the tragic end scene . Original manuscript from William Shakespear site.

No comments:

Post a Comment