Garden for balance & harmony

Spring is here and I felt an urge to write about gardens.
I will continue to dream about a garden of my own..
as long as we live in an apartment,
we have only a small balcony ...
But, that dosent stop me continuing dreaming..and you never know..one day I might bee a gardener...
Whats your plan for your garden this summer, What are you dreaming of ?
 its time to plan your garden, balcony or terrace..
are you dreaming of climbing roses..?
The spirit of Feng Shui gardens...

Even if you live in the city..

It does not mean you can not have a garden terrace
This week I will offer you inspiration pictures of Balconies in the city..
Roofterrace from Stockholm, New York and London. and fashion tips
What to wear at the pool party..by Eleonora Galli...
You cant miss..
See you around
//Marie

more garden picture from my blog HERE
picture no 1 vogue US dec 2006 via blog mosseys country garden
picture no 2 from facebook page *I like white*, no 3 from architectural digest. picture no 4 from country living via blog candyheartandsandpaper, picture no 5 country living via blog heideclaire





No comments:

Post a Comment