Welcome home to....

The distance between us does not prejudice us from meeting, I have asked my readers to send in pictures of their homes that I publish on the blog, that in this way we all greet each other. I like this idea, please continue to send in your ppicturs, It´s so funny.

First stop is at Laursa place she lives in Spain. She invites us to her big family kitchen. 
I like the fireplace, "tjing" to sit there and drink my coffee.

Thanks Laura for let us into your home.



Next stop is at Trinas place, in Tampa Florida.
She has receantly renovated her kitchen and she has decorated in Cobalt and white
 please vivis here has Facebook page Trinas Treasures , 


Please continue to send me pictures of your homes,
Kitchen , bathroom, bedroom..kidsroom...you name it..
I would love to share.

Happy weekend
//Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment