London calling - Color Trends


London calling, 
          -By Jude Hunt

For my first guest entry I thought it only right to start with a London theme as this is where I am based..

I love how the iconic images such as outlines of buildings, the flag and the subtle pastels can create a stylish and sophisticated combination in the home, or for that matter outside the home as a paint colour! Enjoy....


1. - Elegant colours and a sophisticated style with the London Wallpaper.. I love the added hint of yellow to brighten up the room.

2. - Simplicity - I love the simplicity of this room with the feature being the British flag rug.

3.  - Pastel colours used to paint the outside of the house makes a fresh and welcoming home.

4. - Vivienne Westwood collection of wallpapers at Cole & Sons - These elegant and traditional English floral designs would be a fabulous addition to any home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment